Friday 25 August 2023

Crafting With Kids - Stitching

So my new favs are the cute embroidery hoop stitching dies from Lawn Fawn. They are so cute! So after seeing some of my many stitched hearts and all the different instructions for the cute fruit ones off my niece went to create. After a few questions answered by her cousin who had made a pineapple stitched fruit earlier this summer she was on her way.




Well done girlie! So cute! I may have to try these fruit ones next. 

I will be entering this for my niece in the following challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. How pretty are these! the the cherries and watermelon are delicious! Very neat cross stitching! Beautifully done Olivia! :-)
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little cross stitch rounds Olivia! Thanks for sharing with us at our Simon’s Kids Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete