Friday 25 August 2023

Crafting With Kids - Clay Creation

My daughter loves everything crafty and creative and I love that I can offer her different artistic mediums to use and learn. This week she tried her hand at using clay. To be completely honest this is not my thing at all. So as long as she cleans up after herself I am fine with her doing it but it’s all on her. 
So being a crafter who also loves Pokémon she created this cute little charm to give as a keychain to her cousin. 




I do think that the little clip and chain was found in my craft room - it looks rather like one of my Tim Holtz ones 🤔.  Oh well - all in the name of crafting. And yes she did ask for permission to use it once she found what she had been searching for. 
What a kid! Great job Kiri. 

I will enter this for her into the following challenge 


2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this!! I am sure your cousin is going to love this charm! Very pretty make Kiri! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    and Mom, I think you need to order more of these clips and chains, I think all of her friends are going to want one too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiri, what a fun keychain you created! Do you like to attach them to your backpack? Thanks for joining our Simon’s Kids Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete