Friday 25 August 2023

Crafting With Kids - Another Bookmark

If you can never have enough books then I think it should also be that you can never have enough bookmarks right? Well my niece figured that was the case and made a bookmark. I think it is super cute. 

Her artistic talent is what I wish I had both at her age and even now. I love her simple flowers that she drew with her markers and the cute little flecks. It almost looks like she used patterned paper but nope - it’s all created by this amazing young lady. 
I will be entering this for her in the children’s challenge at Simon Says Stamp

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bookmark! I thought it was patterned paper, or stamped flowers, but to hand draw them is just awesome Olivia! You have such a fabulous talent!! LOVE it :-) Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never have enough book marks! I love how you repeated the pattern Olivia, and used a color family! Thanks for joking our Simon’s Kids Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete