Tuesday 29 August 2023

Crafting With Kids - Last Card

And here it is - Kiri’s last craft of the summer - with school for her officially starting back this upcoming week we say goodbye to lake time and hello routines. 
This was a card that she created weeks ago but never got around to taking the pictures of. 


This card really does make me realize how true the sentiment is for Kiri in her daily life. Reading is as important to her as her crafting is - but let me tell you nothing tops her kitty cats! 



Thank you Simon Says Stamps for a fun filled crafty summer. Hope to do this again next year with my crafty girls. 


1 comment:

  1. I am not sure what happened, but my previous comment, but it seems to have gone missing! So sorry about that! I love this card Kiri! the kitties are so very cute and I love that you were inspired by your own cats! Absolutely GORGEOUS :-)
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete