Monday 21 August 2023

Crafting With Kids - Niece

I love being an Auntie. And I absolutely love crafting with my nieces. This week I got to hang out with my niece Olivia for the second week this summer. We call each other “Crafty Buddy” because summer time at the cabin is when we craft together. So now that she is older we craft along side each other and I swear I learn more from her than she does from me. Look at this talent. 

This beautiful picture is all done freehand with her own sharpie markers / highlighters. Stunning am I right? But I just might be bias towards my Crafty Buddy. 

She was super excited to hear that we could enter this piece into a kids craft challenge. So thanks so much for this cool opportunity Simon Says Stamp. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! Olivia! this is absolutely stunning! the flowers are so pretty and the shading is just fabulous! You are a super talented artist!
    Thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, this is truly fabulous! You are very skilled at drawing, and it really shows in your attention to detail. Thanks for joking our Simon’s Kids Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete