Monday 14 August 2023

Crafting with Kids Again

One of my new favourite things to craft with are those awesome lawn Fawn embroidery hoop paper cutting. Dies. They are so cute. I have the regular blank one, the heart one and the star one. And now every few weeks they seem to post new designs that can be created using the regular blank one. So last 2 weeks ago I printed off the instructions to the fruit designs. I had fun creating the cherry and pear. I have yet to turn them into cards or tags - I just enjoy embroidering them. 
Well - I guess I’m not the only one. This cute little pineapple was embroidered by my 13 year old daughter. 



Another fun activity done at the lake. It’s only fitting that she would embroider here. After all this is the place where my grandmother taught me to embroider my first of many sets of pillowcases. 
She doesn’t know what she wants to do with this yet - for now she just keeps it on her dresser and always reminds me that she made it all by herself 😉. 

She asked me to enter this in the following challenge. 


3 comments:

  1. OOh!! this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the pineapple and your embroidery skills are amazing! This is so neat! Well done Kiri!! :-) Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great texture in your embroidery Kiki! You certainly have a creative talent, and thanks for sharing it with us at our Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation challenge! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow super pretty and impressive!! What a great job.

    ReplyDelete