Sunday 13 August 2023

Best Wishes BDay Card

Birthdays are so great to celebrate- and they are probably one of the cards that I use the most. This week I played along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge which was all about Birthdays - https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge
The first card I have to share is this Best Wishes Pink BDay card. It used Pink Fresh Studio supplies which I just love. 




You can always tell which items are new to me as I tend to use it in multiple items. My newest addition to my Pink Fresh collection is the curvy foliage die which I used in the background. 
I still love my hot foil machine. I absolutely love being able to use the hot foil for everything from sentiments to embellishments to backgrounds. 



Look at that amazing washi with the gold foil accents from PFS - I love their washi tape. It’s next level! 

No comments:

Post a Comment