Wednesday 20 October 2021

You Are Loved

I have been so busy at work lately that I haven’t taken the time when I get home to do any blogging of my card or layout creations all I do is create. So I guess tonight I am trying to get caught up on documentation of my creativity. 
My last card is another card with lots of layered stencils being used. 


Both the background and the floral daisy wreath were components that I created this summer at the cabin. I took my PinkFresh inks and stencils with some paper and brushes and it was a fun and relaxing way to relax after a long day at the beach - oh take me back to those wonderful and warm days!! 



Dimension and gems were used for those finishing touches. 

I will be entering this in the following challenges



- the shape I incorporated was that lovely heart. 

I am so happy with how this card turned out - I see more of these similar in design in my future craft adventures. I definitely can’t get enough of the amazing Pink Fresh Studio stencils. 



1 comment:

  1. Your stenciled wreath is lovely, Anneleise, and so is the bright and sunny background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge

    ReplyDelete