Tuesday 19 October 2021

Fall Thinking of You Card

Continuing to use my beautiful floral embellishments that I created with my florals from my Be Strong floral stencil / stamp / die set. 



Lots of yellows, purples, and gold to remind me of the gorgeous colors of fall. 

I used the background diamond stencil to give a light hint of depth to my yellow background. Then I placed the ink stencilled  florals both behind and in front of the scalloped circle die cut. I think that the gold heat embossed sentiment looks so good. And the best thing about that sentiment is that in one quick pass I can make multiple different sentiments as they are all one stamp and die set - genius as a huge time saver!!



I will be entering this in the following challenge:






1 comment:

  1. Great card and I love the flowers and the circle you included! Thanks for playing along with The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete