Tuesday 19 October 2021

You’re The Sweetest Fall Card

Here is a simple card that I made in the fall color  tones of yellow, orange, burgundy and purples. I chose to use grey tones for the leaves this time. 



I used one of my favourite floral stencils the Pink Fresh Studio Be Strong stencil and die set. The sentiment is also from Pink Fresh Studio as a stamp and die set. One day I will invest in a hot foil machine and then I will need to coordinating hot foil plate. But until then I stamp and sometimes emboss the sentiments. 



I also used an essential die scalloped circle die (yup also from Pink Fresh Studio). 

Seriously- if you haven’t checked out Pink Fresh Studio yet - what are you waiting for?! Their floral stencils are so awesome!! I absolutely love inking up those gorgeous stencils. 

I will be entering this in the following challenges. 





No comments:

Post a Comment