Tuesday 19 October 2021

Thinking of You Striped Floral Card

Have I mentioned how much I love (all) the Pink Fresh Studio floral layered stencils? Yes? Well let me say it again!! I Love them!! Oh and I also hooked my mom on them when we were crafting together this summer. I really enjoyed playing with all my ink colors and all my stencils just creating panel after panel that I then die cut to use as embellishments for future cards and scrapbook layouts. I have lots of baggies of beautiful florals. 
So of course I started with those gorgeous florals to create this card. It was so much fun!



These florals are from the Be Strong stencil / stamp /die set. I love how you can use any or all items together. I love purple flowers so I started with that and built the card from there. 
I enjoyed using for the first time my new background die (definitely an essential die)! Whenever I use blues and purples I tend to gravitate towards using silver and this time was no different with the lovely sentiment. Add a few beautiful jewels and there you have it. 



I had so much fun on this card. I will be entering this in the following challenges. 



No comments:

Post a Comment