Sunday 24 October 2021

Noel Christmas Card

I am sure that there are lots of people who are almost finished creating their handmade Christmas cards - I am not one of those people. In fact I have probably only got half a dozen of them done so far. So when I saw the challenge on The Flower Challenge blog I figured that a Christmas card was a great way to go. 



First I used a Rare Earth pine branch to create my background around the top. Then I used the small floral Christmas flowers that I heat embossed in gold and coloured in with ink. I created the candle in the same way. The sentiment is gold heat embossed. The shape element on my card is the scalloped rectangle cut from the metallic red paper. 


I really do like creating with the traditional Christmas color pallet of red green and gold. 

I will be entering this in the following challenge:





1 comment:

  1. Such a great Christmas card, loving the red and gold colour combo too. I haven't even started my Xmas cards yet. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete