Sunday 24 October 2021

Merry Christmas Stamped All Around Card

I enjoyed some fun crafting time today and decided to spend it making some Christmas cards. 



I started this card off by stamping the spruce greenery all around the edge of the card. Staying with the traditional red green and gold once again I heat embossed both the sentiment and the poinsettia floral in gold. 
Today’s card was simple leaving white space. I really like how it turned out. 


I will be entering this in the following challenge:





3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card here, it didn't link properly so I added it again for you. Thanks for sharing with us once more over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, not sure what happened. So glad to have found your great site. Such amazing inspiration.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful card Annaleise!! I love the shine from the red foil fram and gold sentiment. Beautiful with the stamped pine branches and beautiful poinsettia. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete