Monday 12 July 2021

Love These Moments Layout

As I continue to plug away working on my many scrapbooks I have on the go I came across a couple of special pictures of me and my Gram. This was taken the day of her 99th birthday! I can’t even imagine living to 99 let alone the amazing 105.5 years that made up her amazing life. And she was sharp right up until the very end. I think all of the reading and writing that she did kept her mind so on top of things. 



The Pink Fresh Studio embellishments I used for this layout consisted of the beautiful butterfly digital cut file, the inks and watercolours on the background, ephemera from the Keeping it Real collection, jewels and some die cuts from the leafy branch die. 




I will be entering this in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment