Monday 26 July 2021

Kiri’s Kreation 1

Today I am sharing a sweet little card that my 11 year old daughter designed and created. I guess you never are to old to start crafting and enjoying it. 
While I was outside doing yard work Kiri got her creative juices flowing creating a birthday card using her own stamp set that she just received that she ordered with her Birthday money. 


Kiri asked me to post this so that she could enter it in the Simon says kids challenge. What a perfect challenge for kids - what kid doesn’t like shine and sparkle? For Kiri she used her sparkling silver washi tape. 


I am sure we will more from Kiri - she is now asking me if she can have her own crafty blog - who knows - maybe I have created a monster 😂!
Enjoy Kiri - you will love this crafty past time. I love seeing your sense of Color and design. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kiri :-) the little kitties are adorable, what a great choice of stamp set to buy with your birthday money! Fabulous coloring and I love the papers and sparkle :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    and yes, I think she will need her own blog, she's very talented! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Kiri - love your little scene you created! Thank you for playing in our Kids' Vacation Challenge this year - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Kiri your card is adoreable and thank you for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kiri! The scene you've created is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete