Monday 12 July 2021

Congratulations Wedding Card

I am sharing this card I created for a very special couple for their wedding shower. 


I can not say enough how much I love the amazing stamp stencil die coordinating pieces from Pink Fresh Studio! They are this crafters dream! Stencilling them is so much fun being able to choose the colors and watch them come to life. The die cut that is an all 1 piece item is such a great feature! The Be strong stencil and die set used here is my first set I have purchased. And I am not sorry to say that there are many more heading my way soon! I also enjoyed pairing it with the sunburst background stencil.  I was so happy with the way this turned out that I will be making a few more of these cards - perhaps in different color  schemes just to see. 


I will be entering this card in the Pink Fresh July challenge that is about using  butterflies on the piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment