Sunday 25 July 2021

Birthday Wishes Pink Fresh Style

Just when I thought that I couldn’t love anything as much as the Pink Fresh Studio amazing stencils I got my very first Pink Fresh Studio Washi Tape - and I am completely wowed!!
Seriously- if you haven’t tried their washi tape - what are you waiting for?! I already know which one I am getting next. I absolutely love the one I got. I was enamoured with the blue mauve and gorgeous gold so my first washi tape purchase had to be the Anemone Magic. 
Here is a look at my card. 


I used the largest floral from the Washi Tape as the focal point which I popped up on foam tape and placed it on a piece of Pink Fresh Paper. The little leaf sprigs behind it are also from Pink Fresh as is the sentiment Birthday Wishes - it came from an older large set - Spring Florals. And I added a little butterfly sticker to the top. 


Look at that gorgeous gold. 








I will be entering this in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment