Sunday 15 October 2023

Teal and Pink Hibiscus Card

Ok - hear is one of my favourite color combos for the Pink Fresh Studio amazing Hibiscus stamp stencil set. 
Now - these florals were inked up this summer during my evening inking sessions at the cabin. So that means that these are made from the original Pink Fresh Ink colors. I can’t wait to get my new ink colors Togo back to all my stamp stencil sets and see what new color combos I fall in love with. 
But for today this is my card to share with teal and pink florals. 


Look at those colors. I have never been to Hawaii- but to me this has Hawaiian florals written all over it. Especially having heat embossed the stamped image in gold. 
I layered this on a lovely background die used on pearlized champagne card stock laid on top of gold card stock. 


I love this color combo for this card and a little bit of bling just finished the card off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment