Sunday 15 October 2023

For You - Pink Fresh Card

I had so much fun being inky with the Hibiscus stamp stencil set this summer. And when I ink a set for a scrapbook layout I often make more than I need. But that’s not really a problem- it just means that I have extra to make 1 or more cards from. That is how this card came about. 


Look at those lovely mauve and pink florals - I must have been in a creative mood when I inked those up and decided to ink the leaves in blue. My daughter wasn’t so sure - Mom I don’t think I have ever seen blue leaves - was her comment. Oh well - I think it adds some interest. 
Along with the hibiscus florals I added a butterfly, sentiment and bling all topped on the gorgeous background. That die cut background was cut from gold card stock layered on top of a piece of champagne pearlized card stock. 

I am happy with how this turned out and I will be entering this card in the following Pink Fresh Studio Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment