Sunday 29 October 2023

Tone on Tone Family Layout

Oh - I have a great plan for a photo- I told my family. Let’s take a picture of all of us in the canola field. As my entire family humoured my crazy plan I forgot that we grow great canola crops. In fact our crops were so tall that the picture turned out like I had photo shopped our heads with no bodies into a field of yellow. FYI - this was not the look that I was going for! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



But my family loves me and helped me get a picture close to what I was looking for by all of us standing on the very edge of the field. 
It’s stories like this that I love to scrapbook. And it’s why I love scrapbooking so much. 

I had fun playing with the ton on tone  challenge for Pink Fresh Studio this month. This was a fun one to join. 

No comments:

Post a Comment