Tuesday 26 September 2023

Newton’s Nook - Happy Fall Y’all

I have been enjoying spending time in my craft room again. This time I pulled out my Newton’ Nook stamps and started creating some items for the current NN challenge. This weeks challenge is a sketch to follow. 
This Happy Fall Y’all card was the product of my time in my craft room. 


Colouring the cute bucket and pairing it with the floral topper was so much fun. I then matched my pen colours to some paper for the stripes. 
I am really happy with how this all turned out. 

I will be playing along with the challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. I really like the colors you chose! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Anneleise! The colors are so perfect for Fall! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the colors you used and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your autumn colors are so pretty, and your little basket of autumn flowers is beautiful! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete