Tuesday 26 September 2023

Newton’s Nook - A Bushel of Thanks

Such a fun card to create. And I have to say the most fun was having my daughter help me in the designing. That orange pumpkin behind the kitten in the pot was all her idea. I have to say I really like how her creative mind works. 


Card creating is such a fun past time and I love that I can now share this craft with my talented daughter. She has such an eye for colour and placement. What a fun evening of creating. 


I will enter this card in the Newton’s Nook current challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful autumn card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and pretty coloring, Anneleise! Love the pumpkin behind the kitty! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! Love the scene with Newton and the pumpkin behind him! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling autumn card! Love the yellow gingham with our little Newton in his basket! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete