Tuesday 26 September 2023

Newton’s Nook - A Christmas Hello

Newton’s Nook has a great sketch challenge out this week. And I have enjoyed playing along to create some fun cards. This card is my take on the sketch to create this Christmas Hello. I really need to get working on my Christmas cards if I am to have enough for this season which will soon be upon us. 


I’m never sure about those mischievous little kittens in this stamp set. But this little guy makes for a great card I think. 

I will be entering this in the following challenge. 






2 comments:

  1. So cute! Loving the candy cane stripes on this one! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! The candy cane stripes for the sketch is so fun! Love this card so much! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete