Wednesday 11 November 2020

Smile slimline card Take 1

Are you ever in the middle of your creation when you suddenly find 2 different color schemes or 2 different placements and you suddenly can’t decide which one you would like best? That has been happening to me a lot lately. So I decided to embrace it and use it to my creative benefit. So here is the first of 2 posts to show just that. 

Using Pinkfresh Studios as my inspiration I created this smile slimline card. 



But sure enough as I was testing out colors and placement of the florals I struggled to choose. So I chose to make a second card similar but with some differences. I can’t choose one over the other. I like them both. 



I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. So lovely! Thank you for playing along with our November challenge!

    ReplyDelete