Sunday 1 November 2020

Pink Fresh Cousins layout

I started with a cut file in mind and it all grew from that. The lovely tri-cut file worked perfectly with these photos of the 3 cousins all born within 3 weeks of each other. I will have to update the photos of these 3 now teenagers. I enjoyed doing paper piecing to back all the leaves of this amazing cut file. I found the mustard yellow and brown paper from my stash and it all just took shape. I used the sketch from the PinkFresh Studio Fan page from the month of October to spark some creative juices flowing.

I am very happy with the layout and I will definitely be using thing this cut file again in future layouts. The best thing about digital cut files is how I can manipulate the sizing to fit my page and photos. 



I will be entering this in the following challenge:



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for playing along with our November challenge!

    ReplyDelete