Wednesday 11 November 2020

Love Layout Take 2

Ok, so here is my second take on a similar layout with a similar picture. Hopefully by scrapbooking this way my 3 kids will soon have their own memory albums of them with their amazing Gram. Who knows - maybe after I am done their books I will decide to do a similar book for myself.  Well, maybe I’m getting a bit ahead of myself. I’m sure I have at least 5 or more unfinished albums to finish up before I start another one. 




Making 2 pages at the same time using similar plans but with different colors and placement was actually lots of fun. I quite like the dark color  on this page. Pinkfresh cut files for the win once again. And the heart paper is from their Let’s Stay Home Collection. 





I am quite happy with how this turned out. 
I will be entering this in the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment