Wednesday 1 July 2020

Sunny sunflower

I really love how this card came together. 
It all started with this adorable sunflower which is a free digital stamp from Newton’s Nook. I can’t wait until my Newton’s Nook parcel shows up in the mail. I have high hopes that it will show up this week - fingers crossed. 
The stamp is fussy cut and popped up on foam tape. I used cloud and hillside dies to create the background for the card using scraps of paper. 

This was a fun card to make, and I am very happy with it. It definitely reminds me of the beautiful sunflowers in gardens!



I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love all the texture on this card. Cool colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty happy card, i hope you newton's nook package gets to you soon! thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete