Wednesday 1 July 2020

Life is better in Flip Flops

I can’t wait to go to the lake and spend my summer in flip flops down at the beach. That was all the inspiration that I needed to create this fun flip flop card. I used a sweet freebie from Newton’s Nook while I wait for my first stamp set from this awesome company. 



I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

The SSS challenge is titled Bright and Cheery. I think this card fits this with the bright yellow color and being at the beach definitely makes me cheery!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous beach scene you've created with those fun flip-flops! So glad you joined us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh yes life spent in flip flops is the best kinda life!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete