Thursday 2 July 2020

A garden of flowers

I have to be honest - when I saw the title to the current Challenge at Your Next Stamp I loved it but had to replace a word. 
The title of the current challenge is “How does your garden grow?”  - well if I am being honest in my flower garden only the heartiest of all the flowers survive. Sadly I did not get the green thumb that my grandmother had. So instead I think of this challenge as “ How does Grandma’s Garden grow”. And that answer is easy - it was the most beautiful I had ever seen! From peonies to morning glories, iris to lilies her garden had it all. 
And with that I created some fun floral cards for this great challenge. Unfortunately I do not yet have any stamps from this great company - but trust me I do have my eye on some very cute sets. 



 I had fun doing some very simple water colouring for this card. 
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment