Monday 13 April 2020

Quilt Card

Today I created a card for the Lawn Fawn challenge. This time it is a sketch challenge. I started by using some of the dies from the flipping awesome die set.  As soon as I saw the heart and the square my mind immediately went to a quilters block. I grabbed some of my Favorite plaid Lawn Fawn paper to be the insides of those cute hearts. As I was finishing I decided that I just had to include one simple stamped image.  To match up with my quilt theme I went straight to my Lawn Fawn sewing set to find that cute little spool of thread. Now, what will I create with those cute little die cut hearts that are left over from this project? Only time will tell.



Check out the challenge here:

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Your card caught my eye when I was looking through all the entries on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! I love your idea of a quilt card; very cute and original. Really makes me want to make one for my mom who loves to quilt. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The quilt idea is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - Such a perfect take on our sketch!! I LOVE your quilted heart windows design So beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along and sharing your talent with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete