Saturday 18 April 2020

Layout - Proud

Today I am sharing an 8x8 layout. I have been working on memory books for my kids of their time spent with their Great Grandmother. She is currently 105 and doing very well. We spend lots of time visiting her at the nursing home where she lives. 
This layout features the beautiful stamp set from Pink Fresh Stamps which I coloured using watercolour pencils.  


I thought I was done with this layout but then decided to give it a title. Proud. This amazing Great Grandmother is always so proud of her Great Grandchildren. And this photo captured her pride after Raelynn played the piano for her. 






I love how those flowers turned out with the blended purple colouring. 

I will be entering this layout for the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with our April challenge!

    ReplyDelete