Wednesday 15 April 2020

Hello Watercolouring

Today I was able to play in my craft area with my new found fun of watercolours. I am just starting out on this new medium of colouring, but so far I am really enjoying all that I can do with watercolours. I currently only have 3 colours from Pink Fresh Studio Stamps and can’t wait to be able to purchase some more colours. What’s great with watercolours is that those 3 liquid colours actually gives a lovely pallet of varying colours when mixed or diluted. Pure joy and me time!

This is the card that I created. 




I love that teal / turquoise!


I will be entering this card in the current Hero Arts challenge. The challenge is all about Self Care. I think that this card and the joy that I brought to me during its creation definitely fit the bill.  So much fun!

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment