Saturday 28 August 2021

Hi Stripe Card

I really love creating with these beautiful Pink Fresh Studio Washi Tape. The beautiful anemone florals are gorgeous on their own but then pair them with the amazing gold foiling around the flowers that’s on it and they are over the top!



 I added some green leaf dies behind it. Of course the florals are popped up on washi tape for beauty is always in dimension. 

I used my favourite alphabet dies - Heather lowercase I love that they have the outer and inner pieces. I also love how they mix and match perfectly with the Lea’s Ornate alphabet dies. 




All these beautiful Pink Fresh Studio items are backed on a paper pieced diagonal striped background that I created in colors to coordinate with those beautiful floral colors. 

I will be entering this in the following challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment