Saturday 28 August 2021

Easter Layout

This is an Easter layout that I created with my newest paper collection Happy Blooms from Pink Fresh Studio. 



I did a simple mixed media background using the amazing liquid water colors from Pinkfresh. I don’t know what I will do when I run out seeing as they are now discontinued - they are my favourite and coordinate perfectly. 



I am such a fan of the amazing Pink Fresh stencils! I love making my own ephemera die cuts to match my Color scheme. I use my Pink Fresh Studio inks or my Distress Inks to blend the perfect creation. 
For this layout I used my Be Strong stencil and die to create those lovely purple flowers. And then also used my newest stencil, Just A Hello Floral, to create the florals down the right side of the photo. 



I love how both of these stencil sets can be used alone or with their matching stamp. I chose to use them on their own this time. 

I am super excited to see what loveliness is in store from Pink Fresh Studio for their holiday release next week September 6th. I am definitely hoping for more stencils! I took my stencils and ink to the cabin and prepped a bunch of gorgeous florals for future use. 

I will be entering this in the following challenge: 

No comments:

Post a Comment