Saturday 10 October 2020

PInk Fresh Studio challenge card

Today I am playing in my craft room to create more cards. For inspiration I am using the various challenges from the Pink Fresh Studio World Card Making Day. This card came together relatively quickly. I looked down on my craft desk and saw this lovely floral digital die that I had cut out but not used on other projects and when I set it down on this striped paper from the Let’s Stay Home Paper pad I knew I had the base that I would create. 



I decided to use the stamp Thinking of You in a nice white ink to be able to use it for a sympathy card. 

I also then used my wink of Stella to add some lovely but subtle sparkle and shine to the floral. 





I will be entering this in the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment