Sunday 4 October 2020

Slimline Pink Fresh Card

Here is a slimline card that I created for the following Pink Fresh Challenge:

I don’t often do slimline cards but with World Card Making Day I figured that I would give it a go! And I am very glad that I did. 
I used a Pink Fresh Studio free digital die and then added some die cut elements from the Dainty Blossoms dies. I also backed both the floral die and the card with some of that lovely blue patterned paper from the Lets Stay Home collection. That collection is definitely a current favourite of mine. 
A fun card to create.  I also like to use very generic sentiments- that way the card will easily work for a number of different occasions. The sentiment is from the Just Because floral stamp set. 



Thanks for a day full of fun challenges Pink Fresh! Now what else should I create?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment