Sunday 30 August 2020

Pink Fresh Rainbow floral layout

I had a chance to play in my craft area tonight and this was the layout I came up with. 
I just had to document one of our many trips to the nursing home to see our 105 year old grandmother who (pre Covid) we use to visit 2-3 times a week minimum. Now we are unable to visit until we are no longer a “community of concern”. One of the many amazing nurses snapped this photo from inside while we were visiting and sent it to me. Technology has definitely been a saving grace for us during this tough time. Lots of phone chats through the window. 
I used the collection Let’s Stay Home which I just recently was able to pick up from my local scrapbook store. I really enjoy this collection. I also cut some flowers from some of the papers as well. And for the first time ever I bought the ephemera packet that goes with this set. I have never bought those before - but after seeing everyone using them I decided to get it to give it a try. I am quite happy with how it all came together. 
My background is created using those gorgeous Pink Fresh Studio watercolours. 



I will be entering this in the following challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment