Saturday 8 August 2020

MFT Summer School Day 4: Ombré

Day 4’s homework assignment was all about ombré (which I love). I used the lovely sea foam type color and made this card super simple using just 1 strip of ribbon in the darkest shade and then the 3 sentiments using the MFT happy die.  I do have to say that whenever I get a freebie from MFT I find that it is an absolute treasure! The happy die was a free add on when I spent a certain amount and It is easily one of my go to sentiment dies! Love love love this die!


I also really like this gorgeous ribbon. It is so sparkly and glittery- I think it needs a close up.




So there you have it! I know that I did not post these homework assignments in the proper order but I did it and greatly enjoyed my week of homework to be able to say:



This card will be entered in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment