Sunday 18 August 2019

Kids Play 1

I am sharing a cute little card made by my 9 year old daughter. She wants to enter her card in the Simon Says Stamp Kids summer challenge and what little girl wouldn’t when the theme is sparkles! This girl loves pink and she loves sparkly glittery things even more! She has spent the summer at the beach with her Grandma taking beach walks looking for sea glass - and that was her inspiration for this card. Can you see all the sea glass on her beach?





Thank you Simon Says Stamp for this great opportunity to share one of my passions with my daughter. 
She will be entering this is the following challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kiri! I love the whole sparkly beach scene! the glitter and sequins are fabulous and I love the colours, very well done!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiri, I can tell you had lots of fun making this card! Love all the sparkle and sequins! (I often forget I have those to use, so thanks for the reminder!) Very cool, sparkly card!! Thanks for joining the Kids Challenge at Simon Says Stamp this summer! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice momento of you time spent at the beach with your Gramma, Kiri - I love your card! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Kids' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete