Sunday 18 August 2019

Birthday Gift Card Holder

I have a cute little gift card holder card to share. I used up some paper scraps ( don’t worry I still have plenty more πŸ˜‰) for this card. Then I used My Favorite Things dies from the happy die set and then also from the Mason Jar die set I used the cute tag and hearts. The 2 sentiment stamps came from Cardztv stamps Mixed Messages. 



This is the front of the card all closed up.




I added the little iTunes card - that is one gift card my kids always enjoy getting.  
I don’t have a picture of the back of the card but I finished it off with the same orange dot paper as on the front. 
I really love those 3 sizes of “happy” dies from MFT. Those dies come in handy more times than I can count. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment