Tuesday 24 May 2022

Easter Selfie

This was the first of a 2 page layout that I created from pictures the girls took during their own Easter Hunt. This year I was tired - Teacher Mom tired and so I wasn’t at my best for the Easter Hunt. Honestly I thought that the youngest had out grown the hunt but I was informed that she and her cousin were looking forward to a special hunt. So in came  my idea for a selfie scavenger hunt - next to no set up except for a list of selfie photos the girls need to take. The best part was the exercise they got during the hunt because I ran them all over the farm. Ha ha ha. 

I love the colors used in this layout. 



The best part of making this layout was playing with my hot foil system and the Pink Fresh Studio hot foil plates. Look at those beautiful florals and butterfly. 

Some of the products I used include Folk Garden 2 hot foil plate /die/ stencil set, hot foil butterflies/ stencil/ die set, curvy leaves die set, Heather alphabet die, Happy Blooms Paper pack (12x12 & 6x6). 

I will be entering this in the following challenge: 

No comments:

Post a Comment