Wednesday 19 January 2022

Peace and Joy Gold and Green Card

Every year I say that I will make Christmas cards all through the year so that I have a stack of them ready come next Christmas. Oh, and every year it doesn’t happen - lol. So here is my first Christmas card made in January. 




This is a Pinkfresh card using the diagonal background die, the gorgeous poinsettia stencil, the curvy leaves die, and the beautiful holiday sentiments which I stamped, heat embossed, and cut with the coordinating die. 



I absolutely love ink stenciling the many amazing florals from Pinkfresh Studio! So much fun!! I can’t wait for my butterfly stencils to arrive. I know I will be using them lots very soon. 

I will be entering this card in the Pinkfresh Studio Challenge for January. January’s challenge is a throw back to the year that just past and so I followed the December challenge that was everything Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment