Monday 3 May 2021

Those Eyes Layout

This photo has been sitting waiting to be scrapbooked for a long time. It has always been a favourite photo of mine - how could it not be. And yet I just could not seem to figure out just what to do with it or what to title it. 




The background came together after having watched a Pinkfresh Studio Facebook Live by Zsoka. I absolutely love the Pinkfresh lives! 
I used the Pinkfresh luscious inks to create the background then spritzed with water. When the background was dry I added some silver flakes to mimic the silver in her shirt. 




Then I went easy on the embellishments as I wanted the picture and background to take center stage. For embellishments I used the leafy branch die in silver to match the heading cut using the Heather Lowercase Alpha dies. I also used some ephemera from the Keeping It Real collection. 


I am absolutely thrilled with this page! One of my favourites by far!

I will be entering this layout in the following challenges: 



No comments:

Post a Comment