Sunday 21 March 2021

Seeding and Harvest 2020

This layout was done for another challenge. I have found that by following challenges I am much better at keeping up with my scrapbooking. 




This page follows the March challenge from Pinkfresh for florals. I used a floral stem from the Dainty Blossoms die set - it made me think of a canola stem. The lovely floral patterned  papers are Pinkfresh as well. And of course the 2020 comes from my favourite  Pinkfresh die Heather lowercase. 

Unfortunately I was all out of good heavy white base paper and so I did end up with a bit of curling where I did some of the watercolours with the Pinkfresh liquid water colors (a personal favourite of mine). That lovely circular die cut is a Pinkfresh digital cut that is a freebie from their Facebook page. 





I definitely enjoyed my time in my craft room. 

I will be entering this in the following challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment