Monday 28 December 2020

Pinkfresh Purple and Green Peace on Earth Card

Seeing as I am still sending out my Christmas and New Years cards (likely done in the next 2 weeks) I am still creating new ones. And I think that perhaps if I am being honest I put off creating them this year as I was awaiting my latest purchase from Pinkfresh which included the amazing Nested Chevron stamp and die. If you own those pieces and haven’t watched their YouTube videos using them you absolutely have to watch them - so so good! And if you don’t own the stamp and die let me tell you - you will definitely want them after watching those video how to’s! 
Anyways on to my card using the Nested Chevron stamp, Christmas floral stamps and also the leafy branch which I cut in gold. I was very happy with how the card turned out. 




I will be entering this in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment