Tuesday 5 May 2020

Tea Time Everyday

For National Scrapbook Day I took time for my crafty self and worked on some scrapbook pages. I hate to admit how far behind in my scrapbook creations I am, but that little baby is turning 13 in just 3 short weeks.  In a way though I am glad that I didn’t scrap this photo earlier.  By waiting until now I was able to really reflect on all the many ways that my sweet middle child oldest daughter is so very much like my Grandma - her Great Grandma. What a great way to document my discovery. 

I used paper from my collection and some wonderful cut files from Pink Fresh Studio Stamps. I loved those cups. They reminded me that my Grandma seldom ever used delicate teacups but she always had a cup of tea on the go - usually in larger mugs that resembled those cut file mugs. I also chose that lovely word art Everyday. Because both grandma and Great Granddaughter have a hot cup of tea everyday. I am very happy with how it turned out. 








I will be entering this layout in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment