Saturday 20 July 2019

MFT Camp Create 2019. Day 4

Ok Day 4 has by far been my favourite and the day when I learned the most technique wise. I have to say, I did debate whether I even wanted to try making this type of card but am I ever glad I did. 

Day 4 Sensational Sliders




So for this card I couldn’t find any stamps in my MFT’s stamp stash to use so I pulled out my Lawn Fawn stamps. If you haven’t visited the Camp Create Day 3 on their blog I highly suggest you check it out and watch the video. Such a great video with the best teaching! Now I sure know what MFT stamps are on my to buy list. That cute little super dog and super cat are in my next shopping cart. 😉






And then I added just a little something to the inside. 


So a great big shout out to the MFT team for this particular camp day. I absolutely loved this technique and I can’t wait to try it out again. I guess it’s like when we were kids and our parents said “try it - you just might like it”. Well - I did, and I do (love it!)

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment